4 Φεβ 2012

Why I don't cook at home

There you go: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cook_home

Instead of creating a mess I prefer the good old souvlaki or something from Pizza Hut OR MUM'S FOOD OF COURSE!
Clean, tasty, fast and no strings attached.

Some people are really good at cooking though...Is this a natural talent? It has to do with genes or something...? Pfff I'll never understand cooking :S
PLEASE! I need someone to write the SIMPLEST cooking book in the world for me :D And I promise I'll cook you something out of it and arrange a dinner party or something.

This is actually the only thing I've cooked so far:



Or do we also count eggs, french fries and sandwiches? :P :P :P

3 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

Cooking is the easiest thing ever. You don't even need a recipe. "What would taste good? Fried chicken with peppers, cheese and tomatoes! Maybe some onions. And some chili or cream sauce to go along."

Bam, you have mexican chicken. You'll figure cooking times and dosages as you go along.

P.S. The only trick is to look like you know what you're doing. I burnt a couple kitchens down and survived, so now I'm very confident in one.

kalo paidi alla... είπε...

γουάι ντου γουι σπικ ινγκλις? :P

Parakmiako Ergaleio είπε...

Όταν τ'αγγλικά είναι η ζωή σου κάνεις συχνά εναλλαγές μεταξύ των γλωσσών :P it's only natural.