...Grim Fandango. Γιατί θα τ'αγαπώ για πάντα!
1) Hector LeMans: Oh Manny... so cynical... What happened to you, Manny, that caused you to lose your sense of hope, your love of life?
Manuel Calavera: I died.
2) Manuel Calavera: The living still give me the creeps.
3) Manuel Calavera: Love? Love is for the living, Sal. I'm only after her for one reason... she's my ticket out of here.
4) Manuel Calavera: You know, sweetheart, if there's one thing I've learned, it's this: nobody knows what's gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip.
5) Manuel Calavera: So what did you think of my poem?
Slisko: I liked it. It was sad and beautiful, like my mother.
Alexi: I despised it. It was too short and said nothing to me, like my father.
Gunnar: I had no feelings about it. It was aloof and licked itself too much, like my cat, Mr. Trotsky.
6) Manuel Calavera: You know, you have a really bad taste in men.
Olivia Ofrenda: No, I have a taste for really bad men. There's a difference.
7) Manuel Calavera: It's my boss' secretary, Eva.
Eva: It's my boss' whipping boy, Manny.
8) Manuel Calavera: I just locked an open door... strange, yet symbolically compelling.
9) Manuel Calavera: Glottis... Glottis... is that a German name?
Glottis: Oh, no. My roots lie not in any Earthly nation's soil. I am an elemental spirit summoned up from the Land of the Dead itself and given one purpose, one skill, one desire... TO DRIVE. Or, to change oil or adjust timing belts if no driving jobs are open.
10) Manuel Calavera: As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself.